[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3970
From: James Poe
Date: 2016-01-22 13:24:35 -0500
Subject: RE: smfOptTable

I thought I better start with a clean install, as I attempted to run
milter-bcc prior to installing libmilter on my first attempt.
After the clean install of libsnert and milter-bcc everything is working
perfectly.
One should always try that before posting any questions!!!!

In building the libsnert and milter-bcc everything goes smoothly until I run
"make build" in the /milter-bcc directory, then I get the following error:
/tmp/ccWfyD5v.0(.text+0x7aa) In Function 'main' undefined reference to
'smfOptTable'

"./configure" and "make build"  in snert/src/lib appear to run
perfectly

I did notice that after running "configure" in the milter-bcc directory that
the variable "exec_prefix"
Has no directory entry after the ${prefix}...which maybe normal but looks
out of place.

I can dump the output if needed.

I have RedHat el4 with sendmail 8.13.1 and libmilter is installed

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm lost at this point Thanks

James

Lists Index Date Thread Search