[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3969
From: James Poe
Date: 2016-01-22 12:28:09 -0500
Subject: smfOptTable

In building the libsnert and milter-bcc everything goes smoothly until I run
"make build" in the /milter-bcc directory, then I get the following error:
/tmp/ccWfyD5v.0(.text+0x7aa) In Function
'main' undefined reference to 'smfOptTable'

"./configure" and "make build"  in snert/src/lib appear to run
perfectly

I did notice that after running "configure" in the milter-bcc directory that
the variable "exec_prefix"
Has no directory entry after the ${prefix}...which maybe normal but looks
out of place.

I can dump the output if needed.

I have RedHat el4 with sendmail 8.13.1 and libmilter is installed

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm lost at this point
Thanks

James

Lists Index Date Thread Search