[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3940
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2015-04-05 11:08:27 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-link: aggregate lists support in domain-bl

On 03 Apr 2015 11:07, Fabio Sangiovanni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using milter-link's domain-bl feature to query Spamhaus's DBL.
> The docs don't mention support to aggregate lists for domain-bl (as in
> e.g. uri-bl).
> I'd like to distinguish the various kind of responses from DBL, as
> specified in http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/section/Spamhaus%20DBL#291
>
> Here's the announcement of the list becoming an aggregate one:
> http://www.spamhaus.org/news/article/713/changes-in-spamhaus-dbl-dnsbl-return-codes

DBL does not support URIBL/SURBL aggregate list bit format.  They use
multiple RR A return codes.  I've recently implement support for this,
but it is not yet available online for general use.

If you are interested beta testing the latest code, contact me off-list.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search