[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3924
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2014-11-21 11:16:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Documentation query

On 19 Nov 2014 13:39, Jon Rowlan wrote:

>>> Check mailertable.db file permissions?  Needs to be readable by the milter.
And the permissions should not change after makemap.

> I am struggling with the other problem I reported in an earlier mail.
>
> Everything is tempfailing at the point of MAILFROM

What is the order of your milters?  Try moving milter-ahead to first.

If that fails contact me off-list and lets arrange for me to debug
today/tomorrow on your system, cause I'm not seeing the reasons from the
info at hand.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search