[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3918
From: Jon Rowlan
Date: 2014-11-17 03:57:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Documentation query

>> Hi jon, what version are you running? I found the same issue when
trying to run milter-ahead in ubuntu 14.04, I couldn't find a solution,
if I forced 1 host to send all the call-ahead it worked, but if it >>
had to look in the mailertable it won't.

Hi Eduardo,

I am running 1.13.2

What confuses me is that I can't think of a reason why an entry in
mailertable would not look ahead, I have almost always had these entries
and I am sure in earlier releases it must have been working or else it
would pretty much have never worked for me!

How did you manage to force milter-ahead to look ahead for 1 domain?
That may work for me as I have just a few domains to work with.

jON

Lists Index Date Thread Search