[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3879
From: Philippe Marrot
Date: 2014-06-11 15:23:47 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-bcc and SKIP

Thank you for this answer.

I understand that access.db rules are cumulative, so my mentionned
example will indeed not work.

Please note that I indicated that the milter-bcc-Connect added a Bcc to a user
named "SKIP" , so may there is some sort of bug ?.

Do you know if some syntax as the following would be able to work ?.

milter-bcc-To:domain.com,![192.168.10.200]      %T%P@archiving.%D

Thank you for your work.
PM.