[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3857
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2014-02-19 09:42:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Maybe i's because I is not WIMP?

On 15 Feb 2014 21:03, Christian 'CBE' Benner shouted from a galaxy far
far away...:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> next week I'll change my FedCore 16 to FedCore20 and I'm sure that
> the old spamc. Link, bcc and ahead milters wont compile properly
> without an upgrade. And what about milter-sender? Haven't found it on

Contact me off-list and I'll help you with updates.

> your site today? Bought
>
> milter-sender-1.16.tar.gz PAID
> milter-spamc-1.15.tar.gz PAID

Milter-sender was discontinue around 2009/2010. I can't find an official
announcement, but it has not been modified since 2009 after which it was
withdrawn. Some comments on the why:

http://www.snertsoft.info/lists/article.php?l=milters&d=2010-06&f=640

> What about your decision to bring up the new software parts? What
> about upgrade pricing?> Any hints?

I've been slow updating the web site for a new release. Migrating the
existing buyers to the new database and purchase system is what I'm hung
up on. I haven't touched this in a several months, given my regular day
job and time.

I've not considered upgrade pricing yet. I had always intended to allow
for discounted upgrades, but the mechanics of it are unclear at this
time, so I don't have anything to say about it until I get the rest working.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search