[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3851
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2014-02-18 09:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-link: prevent disclosure of private URIBL zone

On 18 Feb 2014 06:00, Fabio Sangiovanni shouted from a galaxy far far
away...:
> Is there a way to prevent milter-link to disclose the zone? Can I
> somehow override the smtp response message for URIBL-related rejects?
> I think this could be a nice feature to have out of the box.

Yes. There are macros that can be overridden. From milter-link.c

#ifndef BLACK_LISTED_URL_FORMAT
#define BLACK_LISTED_URL_FORMAT         "black listed URL host %s by %s"
       /* 1st URL domain, 2nd list name */
#endif

#ifndef BLACK_LISTED_MAIL_FORMAT
#define BLACK_LISTED_MAIL_FORMAT        "black listed <%s> by %s"
        /* 1st mail address, 2nd list name */
#endif

So simply use CFLAGS during configure of milter-link:

$ CFLAGS='-DBLACK_LISTED_MAIL_FORMAT="black listed URL host %s"
-DBLACK_LISTED_MAIL_FORMAT="black listed <%s>"' ./configure
$ make install

That should suffice. Ignore any warnings about too many arguments.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search