[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3343
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2013-01-24 13:47:06 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-ahead not calling ahead on

On 24 Jan 2013 10:47, Sascha Klauder whispered from the shadows...:
> milter-ahead[49055]: 00025 r0OFX64E049788: rcpt_host='8825' is not a defined route,
skipping

Certainly looks like a parsing error.

>  The last line looks suspicious?  Using the BDB map, milter-ahead
> continues to work correctly for all other domains not using a non-
> standard port.

One thing to try, before I revamped the IPv6 support one could use comma
(,port) instead of :port. I think that code may still work. Try

	target.tld	[mail.store.host,8825]

Mean while I'll have to look into a more in-depth fix this evening.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search