[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2867
From: Marcello Anderlini
Date: 2012-03-29 06:57:15 -0400
Subject: R: Re: Can not limit connection with milter-limit

Hello, I'm trying now to limit the number of recipients.
Just for test I set this values in my access
===================================
milter-limit-rcpt-connect:      2/5m
milter-limit-rcpt-from: 2/5m
===================================
But I'm still able to send one single email to 3 differents recipients.
I've tried to change this parameters in milter-limit.cf but without success.
#+absolute-rcpt-limit
-absolute-rcpt-limit

Thanks again for any kind of help

Dr. Marcello Anderlini