[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2865
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2012-03-29 04:14:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Can not limit connection with

On 29 Mar 2012 10:03, Marcello Anderlini whispered from the shadows...:
> Thank you for your answer but I've not understood where I should put this
> setting,that is this value has to be set in /etc/mail/access or
> /etc/mail/milter-limit.cf ?

The .cf file is only for options. All the milter-limit-*: tags discussed
under access-db option, go into the file specified by the access-db;
typically this is the "access" file, which is then used to generate the
access.db using makemap (sendmail) or postmap (postfix).

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search