[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2755
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2011-09-21 03:11:15 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-bcc - Sendmail milters require POSIX thread

On 20/09/2011 23:52, Steve Yates whispered from the shadows...:
> 	We are getting the error "Sendmail milters require POSIX thread support"
when running configure for milter-bcc 1.4.98 from SnertSoft.  However libsnert will run
configure fine, and "make build" as well, with the configure output showing:

> POSIX Threads.......: yes yes
>
> So...any ideas why milter-bcc won't configure?  The last three lines in the
configure.log file are:

Are libsnert and milter-bcc extracted into the same build tree? ie.

	com/snert/src/lib
	com/snert/src/milter-bcc

The milter-bcc configure script pulls in com/snert/src/lib/version.sh
for information.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search