[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2749
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2011-09-17 11:19:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Configure error

On 17/09/2011 17:04, Peter Carter whispered from the shadows...:
> Oi! You must install Sendmail's libmilter and associated C
> headers first, then reconfigure and rebuild LibSnert again,
> before reconfiguring and building this milter.

Are you certain that libmilter .a/.so and the .h files are install?

Did libsnert detect them when you did ./configure? It would appear in
the configuration summary for libsnert.

> What I find odd is libsnert compiled and installed fine. I have serveral
> milters running which have been compiled fine, as in libmilt-dev is
> installed correctly.

Re-run libsnert ./configure and check the summary.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search