[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1105
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-10-12 10:36:18 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender dns broken by ipv6 resolvers

On 12/10/2010 15:45, Andrew Lyon whispered from the shadows...:
> I appreciate milter-sender is discontinued but thought it prudent to
> are listed in /etc/resolv.conf it seems to break milter-sender dns,

milter-sender was never converted from the old DNS client code (Dns.c in
libsnert) to use the newer PDQ API, which works with IPv6 and fixes
several issues related to some lookups and supports TCP based lookups.

milter-link and milter-ahead have been converted to use the PDQ API,
along with milter-spiff, milter-siq, and milter-ns. So this should not
be an issue for any other SnertSoft milter.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search