[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 707
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-06-16 04:17:18 -0400
Subject: Re: DNS request and TempError for milter-spiff

On 14/06/2010 10:22, Pascal Maes whispered from the shadows...:
>> b) Are you using the PDQ DNS defaults settings in milter-spiff?
>> 	dns-max-timeout=45
>> 	-dns-round-robin
> No. Could I put these options in the file milter-spiff.conf ?

No need. These are the defaults. You can generate a complete options
file with your current setting using:

	milter-spiff -help >/etc/mail/milter-spiff.cf

This will show all the options, including those not documented in the
manual. The dns-max-timeout and dns-round-robin are available in each
milter that does DNS lookups and uses PDQ such as milter-spiff and

Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters
http://snert.com/      http://nanozen.info/     http://snertsoft.com/

Lists Index Date Thread Search