[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 349
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-03-10 15:02:59 -0500
Subject: Re: libsnert-1.73.16.tar.gz: open error

On 10/03/2010 17:14, Alex Broens whispered from the shadows...:
> On 2010-03-10 14:22, Laurent MELE wrote:
>> I'm actually trying to update my libsnert package, but I get an error
>> message while trying to download sources :
>> libsnert-1.73.16.tar.gz: open error
>>
>> Is anybody at snersoft could help ?
>
> Not snertsoft but I think Anthony disabled the libsnert download. for
> the time being.
>
> Apparently there's a bug in some new features.
> I assume he'll post more details.

Alex raised some issues late last night that looked suspicious after I
had announced the release. I disabled the downloads until I could review
his concerns in more detail.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search