[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 326
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-03-02 06:47:39 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-link 1.3.0 and libsnert 1.73.14 released.

On 02/03/2010 11:45, Anthony Howe whispered from the shadows...:
> I've just been reminded by Steve Freegard that my update for SpamHaus
> DBL will not work with data feed users, since the data feed name will be
> different from the public dbl.spamhaus.org feed.
>
> I'll have a libsnert .15 update shortly to address this issue.

Done. libsnert 1.73.15 now available.

This will add a new option to milter-link and smtpf:

	dns-spamhaus-dbl

which allows the DBL data feed name to be changed so that it can be
detected and IP lookups skipped. Royal hack, but it solves the problems
introduced by SpamHaus DBL differences from other domain BLs.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search