[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 323
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-03-02 05:45:49 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-link 1.3.0 and libsnert 1.73.14 released.

On 02/03/2010 10:32, Anthony Howe whispered from the shadows...:
> Support for SpamHaus' new domain BL has been added to libsnert 1.73.14,
> milter-link 1.3, and smtpf 2.3.12 (aka BarricadeMX) this morning. The
> milter-link & libsnert update is now available.

I've just been reminded by Steve Freegard that my update for SpamHaus
DBL will not work with data feed users, since the data feed name will be
different from the public dbl.spamhaus.org feed.

I'll have a libsnert .15 update shortly to address this issue.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search