[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 267
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-01-23 05:00:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LibSnert and Milter-report

On 22/01/2010 19:55, Rick Knight whispered from the shadows...:
> I still cannot start milter-report. When I issue "milter-report -restart
> verbose=warn,info,db ; tail -f /var/log/maillog" I don't see anything in
> the maillog the looks like milter-report info, just the usual maillog
> stuff.

Check your /etc/syslog.conf, make sure that mail.* is specified for the
maillog. Remember to HUP syslogd after. You should be seeing copyright
notice and any error messages as to why the milter doesn't start.

Failing that I'd need access to the machine in order to gdb the process.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search