[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 260
From: Quentin Campbell
Date: 2010-01-20 04:24:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: wimp

Anthony

OK. Will be happy to help with further tests.

Re. my previous message, for completeness I also tried:

  cat x.msg |/usr/sbin/smrsh -c "/usr/local/sbin/wimp list-name=wimp-test"

and that works as expected as well. So doing on the command line what sendmail is supposed to do with the wimp alias entry via the 'prog' mailer works OK whether /bin/sh -c or /usr/sbin/smrsh -c is used.

Quentin