[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 259
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-01-20 03:39:34 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: wimp

On 20/01/2010 09:10, Quentin Campbell whispered from the shadows...:
>> I'll have to look more closely to this "wrapper" setup which
>> wasn't planned for.
>
> Anthony
>
> According to the Bat Book the piping of standard input/output/error
> is as you suppose but it also makes clear (section 12.2.3) that
> either /bin/sh -c or /usr/sbin/smrsh -c is used to invoke wimp.

I'm going to setup smrsh on my server and see if I can duplicate the
issue. I'll also add some more debugging output and send you a new
version to try.

My Mprog is the standard one documented in the Bat Book 3e

Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
R=EnvToL/HdrToL, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=sh -c $u

I suspect the issue is file permissions, but for some reason your not
getting the bounce message back with stderr output in root mailbox. I'll
send you a version with more logging to maillog instead of stderr.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search