[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 36
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2009-07-22 12:05:43 -0400
Subject: SnertSoft trouble ticket system.

I'm considering discontinuing the current web based trouble ticket
system in favour of simply using the (or another) mailing list solely
(or maybe http://getsatisfaction.com/ )

Since email seems to be the best way I work for tracking and answering
questions, flipping between email and a web based system doesn't work
for me, nor for users to be able to search the system. Creating a
dedicated email based TT system doesn't seem much different from just a
separate bugs mailing list and now that I have written and switched over
to my own mailing list manager, I'm more inclined to use this method.

Thoughts?

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search