[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2024
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2009-05-27 02:14:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-sender...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor uttered...:
> Is there an option in milter-sender gray list based on the subnet rather
> than the individual IP address?

No. BarricadeMX has the Grey-List Optimisations (GLO) that addresses the
handling of mail pools. The GLO have not been back ported into
milter-gris nor milter-sender.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search