[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1971
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2009-03-07 16:44:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Where is Milter-BCC in the sequence of events...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> That does not make sense since recipients can ONLY be added or
> deleted during the xxfi_eom handler (final dot). Therefore I don't
> see how spamass-milter or any other milter could know how many
> additional recipients might have been added unless there were some
> extra sendmail macro that spamass-milter queries that reports an up
> to date count of recipients.

Ok...

That being the case (and I'll defer to your judgment) spamass-milter may
only change what user ID is passed to SpamAssassin based on the original
envelope recipient count, and as such milter-bcc would have no impact
regardless of order (based on the fact that any recipients that would be
added would be after SpamAssassin is done processing the message).

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search