[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1970
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2009-03-08 10:29:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Where is Milter-BCC in the sequence of events...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor uttered...:
>> So in fact milter-bcc could not influence milter-spamc's behaviour.
>
> *nod*
>
> SpamAss-milter will however choose to use either the individual
> recipient's settings or the (configured) ""default users settings if
> there is more than one SMTP envelope recipient.  So it's not really
> SpamAssassin that is seeing the additional recipient but rather
> spamass-milter that is handing a different user off to SpamAssassin
> based on the number of envelope recipients.

That does not make sense since recipients can ONLY be added or deleted
during the xxfi_eom handler (final dot). Therefore I don't see how
spamass-milter or any other milter could know how many additional
recipients might have been added unless there were some extra sendmail
macro that spamass-milter queries that reports an up to date count of
recipients.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search