[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1965
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2009-03-05 14:51:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Where is Milter-BCC in the sequence of events...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On 03/05/09 10:51, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> Yes it does, whichever you call first is how they'll be called.

Ok.

So if I call my SpamAssassin milter before I call Milter-BCC as far as
my SpamAssassin milter is concerned the envelope will only have the one
original recipient, correct?

I ask because I'm not sure how each milter is called in sages depending
on where in the SMTP transaction we are talking about.  Does each milter
go through all stages before the next milter, or is each stage passed
through each milter before going on to the next stage (what I think
happens).  (Sorry, I don't program milters so I don't know what the
various stages are referred to as.)

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search