[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1958
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2009-02-20 14:55:38 -0500
Subject: "anti-virus session write error (body)"...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi.  I've been running milter-clamc for quite a while with out problems.
  However one of my customers contacted me yesterday about not receiving
a message they thought they should be.  Upon investigation I found where
the message attempted to come in but was rejected with a 450 / 4.7.1
"anti-virus session write error (body)" error.

It's been too long and I /think/ there is a maximum message (body) size
that is passed to clamd but I don't remember where to look.  Does any
one have any quick off the cuff "go check here"(s) before I start
digging deep in to ClamAV?

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search