[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1945
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2009-01-22 16:22:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Caution concerning use of uribl.com

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor uttered...:
> This /might/ work for a while.  However I think that if the volume of
> purported mail servers being ""blocked would get someones attention thus
> prompting URIBL to re-consider their decision(s).  Or, people may just
> stop using URIBL all together.

I have my doubt about uribl.com caring at all. They look to their needs
to continue providing "the list". Sometimes I wonder if they consider
the end user/mail server view point. Flip the view poiint. Probably
similar can be said of the inverse case; do we (mail servers) consider
the blacklist servers needs in order to remain available to all?

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search