[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1930
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2008-12-23 06:10:51 -0500
Subject: Please white list milters.info & mx.snert.net

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
mail discussing a topic of interest (or fail to get trouble ticket

Today I've seen a bounce message based on some mickey mouse DNS BL that
for some stupid reason lists the French data-centre IP used by my mail
server.

User: jpp1@frws.com
      (571) Rejected: 82.97.10.34 DSL/Cable/Dynamic/Unknown IPs listed
at dyn.sbg-rbl.org

If the list had been white listed, the bounce would not occur, even if
the BL was added at a later date.

--
Anthony C Howe        Twitter: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Skype: SirWumpus        BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search