[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1926
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2008-12-10 17:52:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Comments on this backscatterer.org?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ugh. For some reason Bobby Rose's message was indicated as

yet Base64 encoded instead, which means mail clients fail to decode it.

Rose, Bobby uttered...:

--
Anthony C Howe        Twitter: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Skype: SirWumpus        BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search