[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1915
From: Greg Matthews
Date: 2008-12-03 04:03:14 -0500
Subject: milter-null and DSN/MDN messages

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I've come across a problem with the milter-null functionality that
restricts DSN and MDN messages to a single recipient.

My client has an ID that sends out automated messages but also owns a
.forward file with multiple addresses in it e.g.

 >cat ~/.forward
foo@domain.ac.uk
bar@domain.ac.uk
baz@domain.ac.uk

If the host ID receives a DSN message it gets expanded out according to
the .forward but milter-null is rejecting all but the first due to the
restriction to one recipient.

Can you advise how best to deal with this?

many thanks

GREG
--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445