[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1885
From: Greg Matthews
Date: 2008-07-10 10:06:02 -0400
Subject: milter-null and out-of-office

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anyone know the required exchange-fu required to get out-of-office
playing nicely with milter-null?

At the moment our exchange system generates out-of-office messages from
<> and does not preserve headers so they get rejected by milter-null.

Also, any advice you could provide to our exchange admins about how to
configure so that these do not get sent to mailing lists or in response
to spam...

Please - no lectures about ooo being evil, you'll be preaching to the choir!

tia

GREG
--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445