[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1884
From: Kenny Gardner
Date: 2008-06-30 09:37:05 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spamc not REJECTing

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I kind of remember using blackholes.us a while back but quit for one =
reason or another. I'll look into them again.

Any reason why my whitelisting isn't working?

I've got:

milter-spamc-From:gapdev@yahoo.com   OK

the maillog shows:

Jun 28 09:26:04 secure milter-spamc[5239]: map=3D"access" =
key=3D34:"milter-spamc-from:gapdev@yahoo.com" value=3D"OK"

But the message is going through SpamAssassin and being flagged as Spam.

I read all of the Release Notes to see if I missed another configuration =
option, but couldn't find anything related to this.

None of my OK whitelists are working. The RELAY whitelists are working =
but I can't allow everyone to relay mail.

Thank you,

Kenny

Lists Index Date Thread Search