[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1822
From: Skull
Date: 2007-12-29 15:08:53 -0500
Subject: [maybe OT?] milter-link w/ postfix. Problems with whitelisting?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello.

I just compiled milter-link to use it with debian-etch's postfix.

Works with no glithes for me, except that I'm not able to obtain a
working whitelisting.

The milter does not report problems accessing the access.db file, and a
debug with the "database" key is querying the same entries I used to
fill it.

Maybe I just created the .db the wrong way and the milter can't read
it(but I'd expect the milter to tell me something)?

Since I'm not using sendmail, which is the correct procedure I'm
expected to follow to generate a good .db file for the milter?

Lists Index Date Thread Search