[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1802
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-10-29 03:59:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-7bit for Windows Printable Characters

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster wrote:
> I'm not saying it's right or that it's compliant with RFC 2045.
>
> I'm saying it's too prevalent to ignore.

Then I recommend that you not use milter-7bit on you mail server if
you're finding too many legitimate senders using a broken MUA. I know
Thunderbird and Outlook Repress respect MIME encoding. I think Outfluke
does too, but who knows what they've changed since the last update.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search