[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1794
From: Alexey Vlasov
Date: 2007-10-25 13:46:32 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-limit doesn't limit

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 06:56:55PM +0200, Anthony Howe wrote:
> You could specify:
>
> milter-limit-connect:127.0.0.1		0/s
>
> BUT localhost is hard coded to be white listed as too many things happen
> with respect to localhost, which might break if you try to impose a
> limit, such as DSN and MDN messages.

Yes, i know that such rule will be too much.

But the question was different, if it is possible for milter-limit to
find a message by such header "w_test-f_4d23@localhost" and for example allow
delivering only
N messages per day.

The matter is that i want to limit mass-sending from scripts by users of virtual
hosting.

P.S. Sorry, I confused subjects of my messages, "milter-limit doesn't
limit" refers to my another letter, which I sent to maillist before my e-mail was
confirmed.

--
BRGDS. Alexey Vlasov.

Lists Index Date Thread Search