[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1790
From: Chris Yuzik
Date: 2007-10-23 14:29:53 -0400
Subject: problem with milter-null

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,

We've been using milter-null without incident for months now, but
suddenly yesterday we had several complains of several people (afaik,
all using Outlook) getting the following error message:

"Sending reported error (0x800CCC69) The server responded 550 5.7.1 DSN
or MDN for message that did not originate here"

We haven't made any changes to that server for weeks, so not sure what
the cause of this is. We've disabled the milter for now, and the error
messages users were getting have gone away.

Any idea what the cause of this is, and more importantly what the fix
might be?

Thanks.

Lists Index Date Thread Search