[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1788
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-10-23 11:20:47 -0400
Subject: Re: libsnert compilation problem

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jiri Lorman wrote:
> Today I am trying to get new libsnert-1.65 to compile but whatever I tried
> I always end up with - see bellow.

There is a compile failure earlier in the libsnert build that fails to
stop the build process at the error. This is in the lib/type directory,
most likely when building kvm.o. The build error prevents the remaining
objects files from being built, such as Vector.o.

This is typically caused by missing / mismatched Berkeley DB headers
with respect to the library found.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search