[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1780
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-10-09 08:55:51 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-link problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster wrote:
> [...]

The MIME parsing code handles quoted-printable and Base64 decoding. As
mentioned before, the parser looks for URIs bounded by characters that
can't be part of a URI. I've made a fix in libsnert 1.66 to handle the
previous example given with multibyte character set. I suspect these
other instances are related, BUT I can't check it nor fix it without
examples, ie. the actual mail message.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search