[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1776
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-10-08 07:23:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-Ahead.db Question

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Gary Faith wrote:
> I just recently created a new recipient for a domain but someone got
> trigger happy and sent an e-mail before I had created the mailbox
> thereby causing milter-ahead to cache the address as non-existent.
>
> Is there a solution to be able to delete one recipient out of the
> milter-ahead.db file instead of dumping the whole file?

Generally no. You have to delete the cache.

Look at the CHANGES.TXT for 1.2 when I added an experimental facility to
remove individual records through special SMTP commands. If you're using
sendmail 8.14.x, then this should be enabled by default.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search