[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1770
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-10-07 07:32:52 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-link problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster wrote:
> Unusual Charsets seem to get through also.

That is because of the URI detection strategy. The URI is not seen as
being delimited by non-URI characters, since it does not take into
account character sets.

> パソコン・携帯 http://www.c-evian.com
>
> Milter-link did not catch this link until I removed the Japanese Characters.

I've implemented an enhancement to LibSnert uri.c that now identifies
this case. It will appear in the next LibSnert release 1.66.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search