[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1765
From: Rose, Bobby
Date: 2007-10-06 16:53:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Milters and access.db

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Connect:x.x.x.x OK
Milter-Sender-Connect:x.x.x.x OK=20
 80-90% of the time is seems ok but's it's the intermittent ones that
concern me especially in the case of milter-error and a reject action.
At first I thought it was just milter-error but seeing it with
milter-sender and greylisting makes me rethink that.  I'd surmise that
it's probably happening with milter-sender callbacks but I've never
noticed.