[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1764
From: Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster
Date: 2007-10-06 15:12:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-Link problem - Timeout Error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I see this note in the CHANGES.TXT:

   +	smf.c: Added milter-queue option to specify the libmilter's
   	setting for the sendmail / milter connection queue size. The
   	default is 20.

Do I use milter-queue=X in /etc/mail/milter-xxx.cf _or_ do I have to edit
smf.c and recompile libsnert?

Thanks.

Jim
-----
Jim Hermann <hostmaster@UUism.net>
UUism Networks <http://www.UUism.net>
Ministering to the Needs of Online UUs
Web Hosting, Email Services, Mailing Lists
-----

Lists Index Date Thread Search