[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1742
From: Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster
Date: 2007-09-23 23:31:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Confusing Mail Log Entries - milter-link - success! (of sorts)

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I had to use milter-link-From:xxx REJECT to get milter-link to check the
message body for forwarded and originated email messages.  I could not get
milter-link-Connect:xxx REJECT to work.  I could not get
milter-link-Auth:xxx REJECT to work.

I used milter-link-From:tld REJECT to cover all possible values on my
server.

milter-link-Connect:127.0.0.1           REJECT # this does not work
# milter-link-From:hostmaster@uuism.net REJECT # this works for sqmail
# milter-link-From:uuism.net            REJECT # this works for PHP script
milter-link-From:com                    REJECT
milter-link-From:info                   REJECT
milter-link-From:net                    REJECT
milter-link-From:org                    REJECT
milter-link-From:ca                     REJECT
milter-link-From:us                     REJECT
milter-link-Auth:hostmaster@uuism.net   REJECT # this does not work

Lists Index Date Thread Search