[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1723
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-09-23 07:58:23 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-report compiler error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Christian 'CBE' Benner wrote:
> Milter are all in latest versions, libsnert too
> OS linux kernel 2.6.22.6  CPU Type (not depending 'cause compiler error
> is the same on 64 and 32 bit machines. Tried on P4 2.0G w/o HT
> on  P4 3.8Ghz w HT and on OPT64bit.

When building libsnert on 64-bit machines, you need --enable-64bit,
unless it it your intention to build 32-bit for 64-bit machines. This
options adds the gcc -m64 to the build and link options.

>>> milter-report.c:231: Warnung: Zeigerziele bei =3DDCbergabe=20
>> des Arguments=20
>>> 1 =3D von =3DBBBufCreateWithString=3DAB unterscheiden sich im=20
>>> Vorzeichenbesitz
>

> Meaning is that a given pointer argument sign isn't the same.

Thought so.

>> milter-report.c:874: Warnung: Operation auf =3DBBidx=3DAB k=3DF6nnte =
> =3D=20
>> undefiniert sein
>
> Means: warning, operation on Bidx maybe undefiend.

When I look at the code I don't see what it might think is wrong.

> Thank you again for your great work (what about actueal amazon wishlist
> ?  I'd asked you in March this year but haven't seen an answer or do you
> have no more room for all of the cds dvds and so on ? :-)

I have a large wishlist with amazon.com and a small one on amazon.co.uk,
look for <achowe@snert.com>. I can always find room for more CD and DVDs.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search