[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1722
From: Christian 'CBE' Benner
Date: 2007-09-23 07:23:37 -0400
Subject: milter-link problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Another problem with milter-link .

1.) It seems that milter-link  does not handles UTF Domains (like =
www.l=F6s=E4.cn)  ???

2.) For testing reasons I habe on a test machine the following simple =
access.db

Connect:localhost.localdomain           RELAY
Connect:localhost                       RELAY
Connect:127.0.0.1                       RELAY
milter-link-Body:aol.com                REJECT
milter-link-Connect:.pools.arcor-ip.net REJECT
milter-link-Connect:84.142.49.213       REJECT

If I send a message from outside to this host with http://aol.com in the =
body  milter-link is recognizing the link and marks it to REJECT (which =
is OK as given by access.db). But the message isn't rejected but =
delivered ???

I'm sure that I've been misunderstanding somewhat there ?!

:-))))

linux 2.6.22.6 P4 2GHz / 32 bit  =20
sendmail 8.14.1
libsnert 1.65