[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1721
From: Christian 'CBE' Benner
Date: 2007-09-23 06:07:27 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-report compiler error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hm...

I'm completely irritated right now...and I hate such situations...

I tried to recompile another milter which I've compiled yesterday
succesfully...I run into the sam error like on milter-report.

How ever and believe me I've no glue on that I've recompiled the lib
itself and all errors went away...

Sounds like "Science fiction" for me but *g* let me ask if there is a
part of selfreorganisation code in your lib *g*...
Sorry for my question but this is really unbelievable and I'll try to
find out what happens yesterday.
I've from all different system states a snapshot (even if things changes
every second) and I'll try to find out what happens between compiling
mitler-sender -> milter-null ('til here all ok) -> milter-report
(error)....

Best regards
Chris

(*scratch one's head*)