[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1700
From: Michael Grant
Date: 2007-09-14 10:32:49 -0400
Subject: pthreads on freebsd 4

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I seem to be having a problem with pthreads on freebsd 4.10:

[#4500] gdb /usr/local/libexec/milter-clamc
(gdb) run -daemon
Starting program: /usr/local/libexec/milter-clamc -daemon
0x804f4de in smfMainStart ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x804f4de in smfMainStart ()
#1  0x805cd2a in mi_engine ()
#2  0x805b55d in mi_handle_session ()
#3  0x805ad41 in mi_thread_handle_wrapper ()
#4  0x28192240 in _thread_start () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#5  0x0 in ?? ()
(gdb)

I know this isn't the most helpful of messages.  What's worse is that
I had clamc running fine before but now I cannot recreate a working
binary.  I have the working binary from a backup that still runs, so I
know it's in the build process that's going wrong.

I've tried a clean install from the tar files, still doesn't work.

Anyone have similar problems?  Any ideas how to fix this?

Michael Grant

Lists Index Date Thread Search