[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1687
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-09-11 10:12:58 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-senderdoing callbacks even though system is

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ulf Bahrenfuss wrote:
> I have milter-sender installed (currently only on Debuglogonly).

> Access.db shows alles related systems=20
> Connect:systemname	RELAY
>
> Or
> Connect:systemip	RELAY
>
> Both do not prevent the callback.
>
> Did I miss something?

LibSnert 1.64 CHANGES.TXT

    +	Added smdb-relay-ok option. When enabled, a right hand side
    	access.db value of RELAY will be treated the same as a white
    	list OK value, which is technical correct according to the
    	sendmail definition. However, some sites want to "filter before
    	relay" and so do not want to treat RELAY as a white list entry.

Try setting in milter-sender.cf

	+smdb-relay-ok

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561      Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search