[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1628
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-08-06 01:15:53 -0400
Subject: Re: whitelist spf / domainkey

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marc Dirix wrote:
> I'd like to create a setup where I can first have milter-spiff and a
> domain key filter check the sending server.
> Based on their outcome I would like the sendmailserver to bypass
> milter-sender (and maybe even milter-spamc).
>
> Is this possible?

No. There is no way for one milter to signal total acceptance through
all downstream milters.

I had prepared a patch for 8.14.0 to address this last year, but never
got around to testing it and subsequently submitting it to Claus before
8.14.0 was released. Now if I submit a patch, it won't appear until
8.15.0, which could be a year or more away.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561      Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search